Thursday, January 7, 2010

Have you ever become sick because you smelled each and every perfume in a store?

usually its because people are chasing me and spraying me with every perfume on the shelf... thats when i begin to feel illHave you ever become sick because you smelled each and every perfume in a store?
Yes, the sample ladies cause me to become nauseated by holding loaded guns to my head when I walk by the fragrance counter and force me to sniff each sample in exchange for my life.Have you ever become sick because you smelled each and every perfume in a store?
yes, i get a wicked headache and got all hot and felt like i was going to puke. it doesn't help that sephora is always a million degrees inside
yea, it's gives me a huge headache..
yes, i am allergic to all that stuff; detergents too!!
yea one time before i was going to die because of its smell lol
no, I avoid that section
There is nothing more irritating to me than for a man or woman to overload themselves with cologne/perfume. It works on my last nerve. There is no sense in that. I usually let it be known they are on overload. Its disgusting and not to mention bad for my allergies!
Yes and I get a nasty headache and my sinus drive me nuts then too. Also women that put on to much and go out and you pass them and get a nose full. It is especially bad in restaurants when someone is sitting right near you.
Oooh, never done that. I have had my nose go into shock though. Once I've smelled about 10 or so, they just all start to smell the same.
What can I say? They just all smell so darn good...
Not sick, but after a while, they all smell the same. It gets in your nose and lives there. With your sensitive Lion nose, I can see how you'd have more trouble than most!
I did go to Michael';s and sample all of their scented oils. I could not get those smells out of my nostrils no matter what I tried. I even went to my favorite restaurant and everything tasted like those odors. If you want to lose weight this may work.
Yes I didnt even have to spray them, I just walked throught the perfume section and was sick the rest of the day.
yes...i get the biggest headache and feel like throwing up...perfume just doesn't sit well with me.
Oh, yes. I do it with perfume, candles, incense, and oils too. Sometimes have to run from the store to get outside %26amp; get a breath of fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment