Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where can I buy a Marks & Spencer perfume here in Sacramento? Where's the nearest Marks & pencer store?

I'm actually loking for my perfume, ISIS alcohol-free EDT.. If you know where I can get it, hit me up.





Thanks!!!Where can I buy a Marks %26amp; Spencer perfume here in Sacramento? Where's the nearest Marks %26amp; pencer store?
Here's what I found on Yahoo Finance:





';Marks %26amp; Spencer : fashion, household ware and food The UK Group, Marks %26amp; Spencer, is the owner of shops that specialize in apparel, food and beauty products and household items. It also provides financial services ? loans, savings and credit cards. Until a short time ago, the Group was highly active internationally with almost 70, 000 employees in almost 40 countries. But today it is determined to adopt a new strategy, withdrawing into itself to prepare for the future. After mature reflection, at the beginning of 2001, Marks %26amp; Spencer took the decision to sell most of its stores abroad to other countries, including 18 stores in France (taken over by the Galeries Lafayette) and 10 in Hong Kong, plus 220 Brooks Brothers sales outlets (men's apparel) in the USA and Asia and 25 Kings Super Market (food stores) based in New Jersey (USA). It is very active in Ireland and has 400 highly successful stores in the UK.';

No comments:

Post a Comment