Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which store sells Rosebud Perfume (The lip balm) or any other good lipbalm like Burt's Bee?

Do they sell it at Walmart, Walgreens, RiteAid, Target.. ??





I lips get chapped very easily, and i hate the feeling of those really sticky or thick kinds ( like those victoria secret lip gloss.. ick. ) I want one that's really comfortable to wear, and it heals and protects my lip at the same time.


Please tell me some of your favorite Lip Balm or lip healer or w/e you wanna call it! %26amp; Tell me which store you bought it at please ( i don't like buying stuff online. )Which store sells Rosebud Perfume (The lip balm) or any other good lipbalm like Burt's Bee?
Target has a bunch of burts bees. A BUNCH.


Bath and body works has both rosebud AND burts bees AND co bigelow.


And sephora sells rosebud.Which store sells Rosebud Perfume (The lip balm) or any other good lipbalm like Burt's Bee?
Walgreen's sells the Burt's Bee's.......in both tubes and squeeze tubes.








I've had to be using medicated balms on my lips for the past few weeks--2 or 3--since I got the chapped lips this Summer.And,I adore the medicated ChapStick.And,also,the medicated Chap-It (ChapStick knock-off) pots that you can buy at Dollar Tree (in packs of 2 for $1).And,I also love Blistex,as they make so many that are great for this purpode.While they normal turquoise tubes are great,the peachy pots (Blistex DCT) are the very best!





And,the great thing is that stores like Wal*Mart %26amp; K-Mart carry the ChapStick %26amp; Blistex items I mentioned.
rosebud salve is sold in sephora. burt's bee products are sold in CVS, Target, Walgreens and sometimes even T.J. Maxx. my favorite lip gloss is C.O Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine. i believe that it's sold exclusively in Bath %26amp; Body works. it's amazing. it's not too sticky, it has a nice shine and the flavor is incredible!!
Target has burts bees in their makeup section and im sure walmart and all those places will do. i love the burts!!!
Burts Bees are the bestestess! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment