Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kiss kiss perfume bought at Debs store?

I bought perfume at Debs store around this time last year it was called Kiss Kiss and was a knockoff of something. Does anyone know what it was a knock off of? I can not find this perfume anywere and Debs no longer has it and i am out.Kiss kiss perfume bought at Debs store?
omfg! i have that! i looove it and i'm almost out so i better check arnd online or something!!! thnx 4 informing me you cant find it, try ebay but remember i call it lol





mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Kiss kiss perfume bought at Debs store?
I am wondering the same thing!


i have kiss kiss also


if anyone has any info on how i can get another bottle or what it was a knock off of let me know please! thanks so much Report Abuse
  • ms stress
  • 1 comment:

    1. Has anyone been able to locate this yet?! I love kiss kiss and can't find it ANYWHERE. Or the original scent someone said Miss Miss? HELPPPP!

      ReplyDelete