Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sometimes I just walk into abercrombie to smell the store. Do you know what perfume that is? Fierce? 8?

They use the perfume that they sell at their store. When you check out, it is on the counter. You can find the bottles of perfume at any abercrombie or abercrombie and fitch store or online at www.abercrombie.com or www.abercrombiekids.comSometimes I just walk into abercrombie to smell the store. Do you know what perfume that is? Fierce? 8?
its fierce trust me i noe me and my friends r obbsesed w/ fierce i bought it for all my guy friends plus my friend works there and i always help spray it around the storeSometimes I just walk into abercrombie to smell the store. Do you know what perfume that is? Fierce? 8?
its abercrombie classic...i got it for christmas and i think my mom asked someone in the store when she bought it...i could be wrong but im pretty sure thats what it is
i go in there to smell the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment