Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which abercombie perfume has the smell of thier stores?

theres a few and i dont know how each one smells? W is the one that smells like the stores? link plz tx....Which abercombie perfume has the smell of thier stores?
OMG! I'm sure I will get a ton of thumbs down! BUT I HATE THAT ! You even walk past the store and that cheap citrus smell follows you till you take a shower. It just climbs up in your nose and stays there! It should be illegal to spray that much crap around!Which abercombie perfume has the smell of thier stores?
Its most likely JAKE By Hollister!





ill send you a pic of it on a link!my ex wears this and the store in ATL always smells like it





http://www.amazon.com/Jake-MEN-Hollister-1-7-Spray/dp/B000IN7BX8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8%26amp;s=hpc%26amp;qid=1254949244%26amp;sr=8-1
I see your avatar and your a girl and i think the perfume is actually colone . but it still smell great!! Thanks for asking this question because ive always been wondering.
I think they smell most like Abercrombie Fierce, which is a mens cologne.
its just called abercrombie
its called miekum and its sold at every abercrombie

No comments:

Post a Comment