Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's a good drug store brand perfume for women under $20?

Are Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson's perfumes like little kid smells or could an adult wear them? And more importantly, do they smell GOOD? I like fruitier smellling perfumes than heavy floral. I do like light lilac and lavender though but I hate like roses. I also don't mind subtle earthy smells but nothing overpowering like patchouli or sandlewood. I usually wear Estee Lauder's Pleasures perfumes esp. Pleasures Intense or Exotic Pleasures. I also like Baby Phat perfumes. I actually like Paris's and Britney's scents. DKNY is good. Most of the newer Ralph Lauren scents are good. Cool Water for wo men is good. I HATE LIKE CHANEL #5 and WHITE LINEN and Elizabeth Taylor's perfume, anything too old fashioned and old ladyish smelling. I don't even like Joy. I AM ON A STRICT BUDGEGT SO I HAVE TO START WEARING LESS EXPENSIVE MAKE-UP, CLOTHES, PERFUME, etc.. It sucks but that's what happens when you charge too much. I've been told that T.J. Maxx is a good place to shop. THANKS.What's a good drug store brand perfume for women under $20?
Try body fantasy or calgon. they are not like ones for kids. They both have alot of scents to choose from! hope this helpsWhat's a good drug store brand perfume for women under $20?
lips CLOTHES, PERFUME
I recently shopped at ROSS...yea...... anyway they have paris hilton sets of lotion, perfume, etc. plus you get a makeup bag with it. it was about $20.00


You can try Addidas Moves for Her, my sis uses Curve. But honestly, i would first go to victoria secret. They have this perfume Sexy Little Thing that might be in your budget. Plus you can find body spray for about $10-$15. Scents go from fruity to flowery. Try Lovespell. Body spray may be the way to go if u can't buy perfume.


Another thing u can try... kinda rare, but work with me... is finding a shop that sells perfumed oils. I went to ontario mills in california and bought scented oil that smelled exactly like RALPH by ralph lauren. They also had dolce scents, georgio armani..etc. Oils tend to last longer because they don't wash off with just water, say u wash ur hands. use a little and it lasts all day, and it's not really greasy at all. I've had mine for... 3years. It's in a small roll on container. And it cost only $5 bucks. plus they usually let u create ur own scent by mixing oils.


Don't beleive me? try it?


Good Luck
May I suggest you try a few of the Avon products. I'm an Independent Avon Representative and there is a special on fragrances this month. Right now you can try petite sizes of some of my favorites. I personally like Rare Pearls and Imari. See the link below. Click Shop, fragrance, gifts sets and look for The Petite Fragrance Treasures for 17.99, you get four petite size parfums. Please browse the website and order at your leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment