Thursday, December 24, 2009

What perfume do they spray around the Hollister store?

I have always liked this scent and i love the smell of the clothes i get from there but which perfume do they spray on themWhat perfume do they spray around the Hollister store?
That's one of the many hollister fragrances. They run from around $20 to $40 in a couple different sizes. Its a pretty good price for that. I have the 2 perfumes. You should get one!!What perfume do they spray around the Hollister store?
I don't know but I know they do have perfumes available that might be the scent you are smelling. ;)
Don't know but I get a headache from it, wish they would stop.
I'm pretty sure it is their signature perfumes. The Jake and Malaia. I have the Malaia perfume and it smells amazing!!
probably their signature scent, Hollister.
the spray hollister perfume.
i think it is wise to ask a store clerk or manager just ot get the right thing :-)
there line of perfume its like HOLLiSTER CO.





ask one of the employees where to find it and theyll glady give it to u but its prolly expensive
i don tknow but man it smells good!!!
lately its been ryder.

No comments:

Post a Comment