Saturday, December 19, 2009

What perfume Martin + Osa is using in retail store?

I did my first shop at Martin + Osa last week and I love their design. Just right for young working women. The staffs are very nice and the fitting rooms are gorgeous!


Here is my question. I opened the paper bag and smelled not too strong perfume from my shirt. I don't usually like perfume but this is what I am looking for. Does anyone know what perfume they are using? I really want to get one bottle.What perfume Martin + Osa is using in retail store?
it's probably the perfume they sell at the store, silly! Next time you are there ask them about it ;)





Would you mind answering mine? Is she pretty (pic)?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>What perfume Martin + Osa is using in retail store?
Its actually not a perfume. They have scent machines in the front and back of the store that emit a pleasant wood sent. That is probably what the scent from your bag was. They don't sell a perfume either.

No comments:

Post a Comment