Monday, December 28, 2009

Can anyone tell me what stores carry perfume free laundry soap?

I sent my boyfriend to Target but he couldn't find it. I'm just wondering if maybe he didn't know what to look for. Thanks for your help!Can anyone tell me what stores carry perfume free laundry soap?
Most grocery stores carry Arm %26amp; Hammer and Oxy-Clean, which are the only two brands I can use.Can anyone tell me what stores carry perfume free laundry soap?
You should be able to pick it up at Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart any of the bigger stores. I did notice though, that Target, my store of choice usually, didn't carry my laundry soap the last time I was there. They said they changed their carrier. (??)
Target/Walmart they both carrie





All Free %26amp; Clear it small white bottle that does 32 loads





Purex Free %26amp; Clear with white bottle





Albertsons/Sears carrie Arm %26amp; Hammer Free %26amp; clear
Most stores have at least tide free or cheer free
Walmart has it for sure.
Pathmark has its own brand that is dye and perfume free. It's great.
Any big box store should sell it. It may be called Free and Clear, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment