Monday, December 28, 2009

I love the smell of the Abercrombie store, which women's perfume smells like that?

Because I want it. They have a few different kinds though, and I want to order it. I don't know which to get. ThanksI love the smell of the Abercrombie store, which women's perfume smells like that?
I also LOVE the smell of the Abercrombie and Fitch store too! Hollister also has an awesome smell! I think that the Abercrombie and Fitch smell is the brand perfume or cologne. I hope that this helps you.I love the smell of the Abercrombie store, which women's perfume smells like that?
not sure which one it is....it does smell awesome doesn't it! i think it may be the men's woods cologne...not for sure though...maybe you could ask them in the store and they can tell you :)
abercrombie has their perfumes for sale, i have one of them, and it smells just like the store

No comments:

Post a Comment