Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which Hollister Perfume is the one that the store and their clothes smell like?

My niece bought a shirt at the store and kept smelling the shirt. I want to buy her the scent for Christmas, but I see they have a few different ones.Which Hollister Perfume is the one that the store and their clothes smell like?
SoCal is the scent that is sprayed on the clothes in the store every thirty minutes. I absolutely love the smell of it as well - she will LOVE it =) Which Hollister Perfume is the one that the store and their clothes smell like?
It is for sure the SoCal guys (dudes) cologne. I asked when I was in there before, and I actually bought it for myself, it is a good scent for girls too! I get a lot of compliments on it and no one suspects it is a cologne.





They do make a girls SoCal perfume, but the guys is the scent that is sprayed on the clothes and throughout the store.
It's a Cologne. It's not a perfume, but hell who cares...we actually asked that on our last trip to hollister for my brother...


http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/st鈥?/a>





Pretty sure it was this...really when you go back ask the clerk...and do a sniff test.
EASYYYYYYYYYY ITS HOLLISTER SOCAL I JUST LOOKED IT UP ON THE WEB LOL IT SMELLS DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!OR THA MALIA BUT PRETTY SURE ITS SOCAL YA ITS SOCAL
The malaia kind.
You Should ask the Hollister store:]
Ask the store. it's probably socal
Socal. Luv it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment