Monday, December 28, 2009

Making your own perfume at a store?

Does anyone know any place where you can make your own perfume in New York CityMaking your own perfume at a store?
Try Luckyscents.com. They have all of the information on purfumes. In the new glamour they have information on that too, but i am in the office and my mag is at home.Making your own perfume at a store?
You can just go to http://www.made-just-for-you.com and create your own unique scent online or you can contact a professional ';Nose'; who will help create a scent as unique as you! It's fun and FREE! Over 175 fragrances to select from. I made 3 scents myself and love all of them :o)) Report Abuse

i dont know, maybe you can google it
No but I made my own when I visited France :)
That would be great if there was something like that.
No, thx 4 2
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment