Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best perfume out in stores right now?

chloe perfume..its the best fragrant out right now.





Chlo茅s newly unveiled signature scent truly embodies the creative, confident individuality of the Chlo茅 woman: a fresh, feminine fragrance with an innate sense of chic. The airy, flirtatious notes drift away to reveal the richer, more sensual side of rose which is accompanied by heady magnolia, lily of the valley as well as subtle intimations of warm amber and elegant cedarwood.This complex yet intuitive blend effortlessly characterises the cool chic of the Chlo茅 woman.The vintage style bottle will take pride of place on your dressing table and leave you dreaming of a 1920s tea dance at The Ritz.





sounds nice huh,lol.xxWhat is the best perfume out in stores right now?
I love holliser Ryder and Malaia I have both and they smell so good. And I also like daisy Fuentes So luxurious. Go to hollisterco.com and go to Betty's and click fragrance.


And for the other on go to Kohl's.com and find the key word box and type in Daisy Fuentes So Luxurious. Good luck. I hope I helped.What is the best perfume out in stores right now?
yesterday i bought Daisy by Marc Jacobs and it is lovely!!!


Otherwise I get a lot of compliments on Euphoria by Calvin Klein and Miss Dior Cherie by Dior.


You could always go into your nearest perfume shop and tell them what you wear and like so they can advise you on similar ones and stuff.





xxxx
I definately agree with Spoof,


but also try the new Chance by Chanel; it's not the same as the original Chance for it's a lot more 'fresh'.





But, I'd also recommend Sexy Edge by Guess,


and the Betsey Johnson.





Good luck!
FlowerBomb. It's the best perfume out at the moment.I buy it every time It runs out.
these are my favorite:


marc jacobs daisy


dolce %26amp; gabbana light blue
I like hollister and Abercrombie ones.


The Victoria secrets ones smell really good too.
';Fuel for Life'; by Diesel for women is gorgeous, it's definitely one of the best out there at the moment.
beyond paradice
FLOWERBOMB!!!!!





i adore it enough to drive 3 hours when i run out.
I quite like Kylie's range of perfumes.
I loveeee Jlo Glow its old but good!

No comments:

Post a Comment