Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is sexual attraction perfume real (with human pheromone)? Where to buy it? What is the best brand and store?

Is this kind of stuff also effective to attract same sex?Is sexual attraction perfume real (with human pheromone)? Where to buy it? What is the best brand and store?
this kind of freaks me out,


i would say dont bother with it


the natural smell should be enough to attract the right person


(whatever sex you are into im sure you iwll attract)





just make sure its not lke some nasty sweaty smell but natural and clean hehee much nicer than perfume full of alcohol, chemicals or added human pheremons - i mean how do they even do that%26gt;?!Is sexual attraction perfume real (with human pheromone)? Where to buy it? What is the best brand and store?
I don't think it really works, per say..





but for a while I was selling pure romance stuff and I had this pheromone perfume your rubbed on your pressure points (neck, wrists, chest), and I did get a lot of comments from people when I wore it, but I only wore because I loved the smell.
Oh f*ck no.
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment