Thursday, December 24, 2009

If a perfume was launched in 1996, does that mean the bottles in the store are really 13 years old?

I'm trying to buy a new perfume. I really like Dior J'adore, but it was launched in 1996. Does that mean that if I buy it now, it's going to be really old? Does that change the smell?If a perfume was launched in 1996, does that mean the bottles in the store are really 13 years old?
If Only I knew the answer... *Sigh*If a perfume was launched in 1996, does that mean the bottles in the store are really 13 years old?
No, perfume lasts very long
I'm pretty sure it just means that the company or scent was invented in 1996, I don't think they'd sell you something that was that old, because then nobody would buy their products. :))
lol! so silly. of course not! Aeropostale was est. in 1987...it doesn't mean that the t-shirt is 22 years old XD


It means that it was originally launched or released in 1996. :)
no im pretty sure that, that just means they started it in 1996
No. You won't be purchasing a 13 year old bottle.
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment