Thursday, December 24, 2009

When perfume is on sale at the grocery store for 2 for $7 is that a sign that I should buy some as Christmas?

presents?





I'm trying to think of who I hate enough to want them to smell like ';Shania'; or ';Celine Dion';.





POLL: Cheap crappy gift or no gift at all.When perfume is on sale at the grocery store for 2 for $7 is that a sign that I should buy some as Christmas?
HEY, that stuffs flammable........you just gave me an ideaWhen perfume is on sale at the grocery store for 2 for $7 is that a sign that I should buy some as Christmas?
Girl that stuff is shite!!! At least be beaver enough to buy your enemies some high end crap like Ciara! Nothing says screw you like a pre-packaged set.





Cheap crappy gift!


Hint: Make sure it's on the 3rd mark down, that insures no returns at Wal-green's.
Cheap and crappy...They will think you like them and will try to give you a present too. On the other hand, you will have to smell them if they decide to wear it-lol!
I like the ones that smell like catnip. When I get dragged to a party I object going to, I spray the legs of the furniture.
If you fill out credit applications at the mall, they give you stuff that make for excellent gifts!











(No gift is best - or a card)
Celine Dion perfume! That sounds like something a 50 year old jewish woman from NJ would wear!





And, can you send me a 6 pack of cheap beer too, since you're sending one to Leroy, thanks! :-)
LMAO - give the crappy gift to the trolls if you can find them.
When my granddaughter was 5 years old,she bought me a couple of those cheep perfumes. I had to put some on every time she came over.





No gift at all.
it's actually a sign that if you wear those perfumes, you'll smell like a french hooker.
Cheap crappy gift. It shows that your thinking of them. Granted in a bad way, but you still care!





~LIS~
no gift at all...you will just get regifted next year
Cheap crappy ones....And make them feel bad till they use it hehe
No gift at all. That's what my Christmas is gonna be this year.


I'm broke.
you HAVE to buy one for the co worker who mangles the bagels!
Cheap crappy gift...its the thought that counts.
no gift ....
cheapy crap gift, send me a 6 of keystone light and I'm happy...
If you see any Aqua Velva, pick me up a quart or two
No gift at all....but thanks for the thought :)





topless hugs are free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment