Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can you buy perfume through discount websites and get the same quality as buying it in a dept. store?

I've heard perfume goes bad, and I'm wondering if some of these discount stores are selling perfume they've had for a few years. Would it still have the same quality or is it worth the extra money to buy it at a department store? Particularly, I'm interested in buying a 2-piece Burberry Brit gift set (I haven't seen this anywhere else, which is why I suspect it is old) from scentiments.com.Can you buy perfume through discount websites and get the same quality as buying it in a dept. store?
Ive purchased many items from scentiments.com (as well as other discount stores) and have always received great, high quality merchandise that was exactly the same as I had previously paid full retail price for at dept. stores. Everything I purchased from scentiments was brand new and fresh. The packaging was sealed and in perfect condition as well, just as if I had bought it at the mall. Also, perfumes have a very long shelf life, especially if theyve never been opened.


For more info about perfumes please look at my previous best answers, Ive answered many questions about perfumes including shelf life and the proper way to store them. Ive been collecting fragrances for over 20 years now so I know a little bit about the subject, lol. Hope I could be of help! :o)Can you buy perfume through discount websites and get the same quality as buying it in a dept. store?
Try www.go4beauty.co.uk :)
good luck
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment