Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hey, what's ur opinons as to my plan to open a ebay store where i sell perfume for pets?

hey, all, recently i had this thought about setting up a store on ebay hongkong, do u have pets ? do u want them to be fragrant and walk around with fragrance around their bodies?Hey, what's ur opinons as to my plan to open a ebay store where i sell perfume for pets?
That's just stupidHey, what's ur opinons as to my plan to open a ebay store where i sell perfume for pets?
Well, while I'm sure some pet owners would prefer if their pets smelled better...I'm not sure the animals would enjoy it.





Cats and dogs prefer their own scent, it's one of the reasons cats are constantly grooming themselves.
i have a cat and i dont think she would like smelling of something which isnt her own scent. i think you should sell and make perfumes for us humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment