Saturday, December 19, 2009

If a store smells like perfume are you more likely to purchase something?

No way, I would probably get out. Perfumed stores make me sick If a store smells like perfume are you more likely to purchase something?
No, I'm less likely to buy something because the smell usually makes me leave earlier.





The same goes for music. It has to be loud to be heard but that usually means it's too loud to stand.





If I wanted to smell perfume and/or hear music I'd stay home, spray perfume in my family room and turn on the stereo.If a store smells like perfume are you more likely to purchase something?
Historically, ';no';





now, if it smells like wood or tool-oil or leather


or electronics [y'know the smell] .. or books ... ';yes';






Yes because the smell draws you in
Yes.
  • ms stress
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment