Saturday, December 19, 2009

Which Hollister perfume is sprayed all over the store?

You know when you first walk into Hollister, it smells amazing? They obviously spray perfume everywhere; does anyone know which perfume it is? There's like three i think. Thanksssss.Which Hollister perfume is sprayed all over the store?
I actually have the perfume! I just asked one of the workers and they told me it was : SoCal and it smells just like the store i love it!


hope this helped :D





o and the bottle looks like this:


http://www.hollisterco.com/hol/images/co鈥?/a>Which Hollister perfume is sprayed all over the store?
i work at hollister and the name is socal. believe me bc my boyfriend bought socal for me for my b-day. and i love it so much that i war it to school every day and to work. ppl in my school are like u smell good. what r u waring? i say myob. then they say ur wearing something from hollister. i say ok get away from me before my boyfriend jumps u.
It is the SoCal cologne - but the guys version. That is probably why when you spray all the bettys perfumes they don't smell quite like it. They do change the scent once in a while maybe once a year, but it currently the SoCal cologne for guys.
oh my goodness. i wonder that every time. i spray all the ones on the side but they're never the same. i just never have the guts to ask someone there which one it is. i think you should just ask and if u do find out...please tell me. i would seriusly buy it.
Either SoCal or Jake, it depends on the store. And it's a cologne, not a perfume.
where do you live like what state then i can helpp you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment